The club is renowned as an exclusive and prestigious golfing destination and is proud of its 100+ years of golfing history.
As such, the club enforces a dress code aimed at maintaining the traditions of golf and club life.
Please adhere to the dress regulations when visiting the club whether it is to play golf, stay in the clubhouse, or attend a conference or function.
DRESS CODE ON THE COURSE AND GOLF FACILITIES
Neat attire includes a collared shirt/polo (tucked in for men), tailored trousers/shorts/skirts, white socks (for men) and soft spike shoes.
UNACCEPTABLE dress includes:
- Blue denim garments
- Shirts without collars (except those specifically designed for golf)
- Singlets, beach wear and rubber thongs
- Leggings, gym-wear, tracksuits
- Casual shorts, football shorts, cargo shorts/pants
- Open-toed shoes (except those specifically designed for golf)
- Clothing emblazoned with excessive logos
Click here for information pertaining to the dress code inside the Clubhouse and on the tennis courts