A fine links needed a fine Clubhouse and in 1924 the present clubhouse was opened, and has provided a gracious and comfortable centre for club life and for the entertainment and enjoyment of visitors. Although undergoing changes and improvements over the last seventy years, it retains its traditional charm. It provides nineteen bedrooms with ensuites, lounges, bars, dining rooms and a billiards room.
Comprising three levels, the Clubhouse has a dedicated area for all of our member's needs. Primarily the public areas are situated on the ground floor:
Our nineteen guest rooms are located on the first floor of the Clubhouse, giving some magnificent views of the course and Port Phillip Bay. Further details of our guest rooms can be found under our Accommodation section.
The lower ground floor is the sporting hub of the clubhouse with our competition area, locker rooms, billiards room with two full size tables and sitting room where our bridge events are held. The competition area consists of two computers for timesheet entries, weekly competition entry sheets, results of all past competitions, knock-out competition updates, notices to members from the Club Committee and Management, and entry forms for a variety of non-club golfing events. It is an integral component of the Club's activities, and members are encouraged to familiarise themselves with this area.
In addition to our magnificent nationally recognised course the Club also has 4 mod grass tennis courts, a 9 hole Par 3 course and an extensive short game practice area.